v.5.3.0 (pending review)
1. Improvements in Theme Options > Page Titles: - font selection for title and breadcrumbs added; - added settings for background, border, margins and paddings of breadcrumbs; - now you can set transparent color overlay for title background image; - added setting for gradient angle of title background; - settings for color, width and style of decorative line under the page title area were added; - responsiveness settings added (switching point, height, title font size, disable/enable breadcrumbs). 2. Overlapping headers moved to Legacy Features. 3. All skins were overhauled. 4. Old images were removed from the theme package (which made it 5MB "lighter"). 5. Blog shortcodes improved: now you can select individual posts or posts by tags. 6. Masonry/Grid and List Blog shartcodes improved: posts without featured images will look better. 7. Fixed: bug with Masonry/Grid Blog shortcode in full-width stripes. 8. Improved: Theme Options > Fonts. Now you can type in settings without using sliders. 9. Fixed: bug when The7 rows were disabled in Legacy Features. 10. Improved: responsiveness for WooCommerce Checkout page. Other minor fixes and tweaks.
v.5.2.2 (Jun 2, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with "link" mode of the Button shortcode. 2. Fixed: issue with missing alignment setting Button shortcode. 3. Fixed: issue with fonts in Blog Carousel shortcode. 4. Fixed: rare issue when there is a "Product Page" element inside of a blog post, this post will be displayed with a wrong title on the blog page. Other minor fixes and tweaks. Oh, and one more thing :) Visual Composer was renamed to "The7 Visual Composer". It will be installed by default for new users. Existing users can uninstall the existing version of VC and installing The7 Visual Composer from The7 > Plugins page. Use with registered The7 v.5.2.2 for maximum effect. Enjoy.
v.5.2.1 (May 26, 2017)
1. Improved: settings for images proportions inside the portfolio posts. 2. Improved: Theme Options > Export/Import Options will export/import all Theme Options (not only ones related to appearance). 3. Fixed: bug with featured image in the Portfolio Projects when Legacy Portfolio features are disabled. 4. Fixed: extremely rare bug with Theme Options not showing up. Other minor improvements and fixes. Oh, and one more thing. Slider Revolution renamed to The7 Slider Revolution. When installed with registered The7 v.5.2.1 - there's a nice surprise waiting for you. Enjoy ;)
v.5.2.0 (May 22, 2017)
1. Changed: The7 > Dashboard was renamed to The7 > My The7. 2. Changed: The7 Post Types plugin renamed to The7 Elements. 3. New: "Settings" bock on My The7 page: - enable/disable legacy features (old features not used existing pre-made websites); - enable/disable post types and their settings (moved from Theme Options > Post Types > Advanced); - silence plugins activation messages (mover from Theme Options > Advanced). 4. New: WooCommerce Products Carousel shortcode. 5. New: WooCommerce Masonry and Grid shortcode. 6. New: Default Button shortcode (based on settings from Theme Options > Buttons). Over 30 minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.5.1.6 (Apr 26, 2017)
1. Improved: Login microwidget. 2. Improved: additional Custom Menu microwidget with corresponding menu area. 3. Improved: Theme Options > Branding > Logo for transparent header - options added: Custom logo / Main logo / Don’t show. 4. Improved: custom logos settings in Microsite page template. 6. Updated: es_ES language files. 7. Updated: es_ES language files for The7 Post Types plugin. 8. Fixed: widgets with sliders don't change orientation on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.5 (Apr 19, 2017)
1. Improved: no more hard-crop in WooCommerce products lists. 2. Improved: WooCommerce login form styling. 3. Fixed: layout bug in shopping cart when related products enabled. 4. Fixed: WooCommerce outdated template(s) message. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.4 (Apr 14, 2017)
1. Fixed: WooCommerce outdated template(s) message. 2. Fixed: Cart page. After clicking the "Refresh cart" +/- buttons stops working. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.3 (Apr 13, 2017)
1. Shop demo (http://the7.io/shop/) completely overhauled. 2. 2 new appearance for products in masonry/grid layout: - text below image, button on image - text below image, button on image hover 3. Improved: WooCommerce user account appearance. 4. Improved: "Out of sock" label appearance. 5. Fixed: contact form message field height issue. 6. Fixed: bug with Typekit integration. 7. Removed: old Theme Options > Advanced settings > Responsiveness > Collapse content to one column after (px) setting (it wan not influencing anything already). 8. Mail Chimp for WP compatibility improvement. 9. Language files updated: - de_DE lang files update - es_ES lang files update Minor WooCommerce styling improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.2 (Apr 8, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with outdated templates notification in WooCommerce 3.0.1. 2. Fixed: product image lightbox - zoom, close, fullscreen icons are missing. 3. Fixed: password protection form - button has no styling. 4. All skins were slightly updated. Minor WooCommerce styling improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.5.1.1 (Apr 7, 2017)
1. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce in/out-of-stock logic. 2. Fixed: issue with styling of comments/reviews in WooCommerce. 3. Fixed: WooCommerce translation issues. 4. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce "add to cart" shortcode. 5. Fixed: post author block rendering issue if text is too short. 6. Fixed: issue with incorrect size of some lazy-loading images placeholders.
v.5.1.0 (Apr 6, 2017)
1. New: WooCommerce integration completely overhauled, ensured compatibility with v.3.0.0. 2. New: Theme Options > Contact Forms page for forms styling customisation. 3. New demo: "Book Store" (perfect as a foundation for small online-shops: http://the7.io/ecommerce-book/). Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.3 (Mar 30, 2017)
1. Pre-made websites overhauled: - Business - Digital Agency - Conference - Beauty Studio - News - Photography 2. Improved: sidebar width can be set both in "px" and "%". 3. New setting: distance between content area & sidebar. 4. New setting: responsiveness for the sidebar. 5. Improved: standard WP widget were re-introduced to the Visual Composer. 6. Improved: compatibility of VC full-width rows with The7 grid and masonry shortcodes. 7. Improved: fancy media will not automatically (and often times incorrectly) crop images. 6. Fixed: minor bugs with default settings of blog masonry, grid, list, and carousel. Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.2 (Mar 17, 2017)
1. Pre-made Websites import improvements: - icon-fonts automatic import; - Google fonts automatic import; - Visual Composer design options import. 2. Improved: system status and services availability reports. 3. Fixed issue with broken header layout in FireFox 52+. 4. Old The7 v.2 updated with newest versions of plugins. Other minor fixes and improvements.
v.5.0.1 (Mar 1, 2017)
1. Fixed: theme registration issue on WordPress < 4.7.x. 2. Fixed: WP memory limit incorrect indication. 3. Fixed: issue with demo content import on certain (relatively rare) hosting configurations.
v.5.0.0 (Feb 26, 2017)
1. Improved: theme registration, plugins management and pre-made website installation were carried over to a dedicated The7 admin panel. 2. New: The7 > Dashboard panel for theme registration/de-registration and system status overview. 3. New: The7 > Plugins panel for bundled plugins management (install, activate, update; corresponding bulk actions). 4. Improved: bundled plugins are being distributed separately from the theme, which allows for instant plugins updates as soon as new version are being released. 5. New: The7 > Pre-made Websites panel for complete pre-made websites import: - 1-click bulk required plugins installation; - 1-click import of demo content, theme options and sliders (you can choose which items you want to import). 6. New: Microsite page template available for blog posts and portfolio projects. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood tweaks.